The following important updates have been sent to facilities regarding patient safety data reporting:
- 03/27/2020 – Patient Safety Data Reporting Update – March 2020
- 12/06/2019 – AAAASF Patient Safety Data Reporting Updates
- 12/06/2019 – AAAASF Large Facility Patient Safety Data Reporting Large Facility Update
- 10/29/2019 – Peer Review Period 3 Final Reminder
- 10/16/2019 – Peer Review Period 3 Facility Director Update
- 10/16/2019 – Peer Review Period 3 Facility Administrator Update
- 08/28/2019 – Peer Review Extension Period Closing August 31
- 08/23/2019 – Peer Review Facility Update
- 08/05/2019 – AAAASF Peer Review
- 07/01/2019 – Peer Review System Update
- 06/27/2019 – Peer Review Facilities
- 06/24/2019 – Peer Review System Update
- 05/24/2019 – Peer Review 2019 Period 1 Memo 1
While we try our best to ensure all communications reach the intended recipients, we are aware that some facilities may not have received notices. Unfortunately, AAAASF has no control over recipients’ email services or security programs and understands the current climate of cyber security. In order to ensure peer review communications reach you, please be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your contacts or safe senders list and keep us up to date with valid email addresses for recipients.
As always, if you have any questions regarding the completion of your peer review, please contact us by phone or email firstname.lastname@example.org.